Dream Weighted Transition Swaddle
Is your baby ready to transition out of a swaddle? If so, it’s time for our patent-pending Weighted Transition Swaddle, designed to reduce wake-ups and to help transition your baby safely to arms-out sleep. This sleep sack features innovative, 3/4 length gently weighted sleeves that fit snugly to help reduce the Moro (startle) reflex. EveryBODY is different so the sleeve length may fall anywhere between your baby’s elbow and wrist.
Unlike a traditional swaddle, when wearing the Transition Swaddle, your baby can move their arms freely and roll over, allowing for a safe and secure transition to dreamland.
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C
Cozy fit for easy, post-swaddle transition
Weighted arm feature to help reduce Moro reflex
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Helps decrease irritability while promoting self-soothing
Evenly distributed gentle weight does not restrict movement
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
pairs perfectly with
WEIGHTED TRANSITION SWADDLE
Evenly distributed weighted from your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Small: 3-6 Months, 12-16lbs, 23-26 in.
Large: 6-9 Months, 15+ lbs, 26-28 in.
EveryBODY is different so the sleeve length may fall anywhere between your baby’s elbow and wrist.
Take our Size Quiz! For safety purposes, we do not recommend sizing up.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low if needed, do not bleach.
What is a transition swaddle?
A transition swaddle is a bridge between a traditional (regular) swaddle and a sleep sack. The transition swaddle has 1/2 - ¾ quarter-length sleeves that give your baby the feeling of being swaddled but without the restrictions of a swaddle. Read more about transition swaddles here.
Are transition swaddles safe?
Transition swaddles are a safe and effective way to help your baby transition out of a regular swaddle. It is not safe to swaddle a baby once they show signs of rolling. Read more about transition swaddle safety here!
Are transition swaddles worth it?
Yes! A transition swaddle can be just what you need if your baby is showing signs of rolling over but still craves the security that the arm feature provides. What makes the Dreamland Transition Swaddle different is that the arms are gently weighted and help mimic the feeling of a traditional swaddle to reduce the chances of waking up from the Moro reflex. Read more about why the transition swaddle is a good investment in your baby’s sleep here
92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- SPSabrina P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No2 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsCozy happy baby!
Baby Kruz doesn’t fully wake up until I take it off! Definitely like the transition sleeves at this age.DBDreamland Baby4 minutes ago
What a cutie! We are so happy you love your Dreamland Baby!
- TMTrevor M.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsTrevor M
My 4 month old loves these sleep sacks. He sleeps straight through the night with it.DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
Thank you for your review!
- HHHuston H.Verified BuyerBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? Yes5 days agoBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsWhat a relief!
Our baby was rolling over - officially. I tried to transition him from a swaddle to sleep sack and it really wasn't working. We got the Dreamland Transition Swaddle and tried it out and it was IMMEDIATELY a success.
It's high quality, washes well, and helps keep our boy asleep at night while still being able to roll over and use his arms. This is such a relief to have this and have a sleeping baby!DBDreamland BabyYesterday
We're so glad it's working wonders for you!
- AAlexaBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? Yes6 days agoBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsPlease make bigger sizes!
My kid loves this thing, but he is almost too big for it. He wears it for every nap and every night. Please make a bigger size!DBDreamland Baby6 days ago
We are always looking to improve our product as well as our customer's experience and your feedback helps us do that. Thank you for taking the time to write to us with this request! We have passed it along to our team!
- GYGraciela Y.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No6 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE IT!!
I love the transition swaddle. Helps with getting baby to sleep arms out!DBDreamland Baby6 days ago
We love easy transitions!