Dream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 months
Our gently weighted, patent-pending Dream Swaddle is the perfect way to help your newborn feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. The weighted swaddle features our exclusive CoverCalm® Technology, evenly distributed weight from your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and increase relaxation.
The easy-to-use, built-in swaddle band makes swaddling a breeze for you and your baby! And best of all, the Dream Weighted Swaddle can be worn three ways, both arms in, one arm in, or both arms out, to effortlessly adapt to your baby's changing sleep needs and provide them with the security and comfort they deserve - just like a hug!
Don't forget your matching PJ's!
This swaddle is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C.
Can be worn as a weighted baby swaddle or sleep sack
Three ways to wear: Both arms in, one arm out, both arms out
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
Helps to reduce Moro reflex
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Eases the transition from the womb
Evenly distributed gentle weight does not restrict movement.
1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C.
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Discontinue swaddling when your baby begins showing signs of rolling
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
pairs perfectly with
DREAM WEIGHTED SWADDLE
Evenly distributed weight for your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low if needed, do not bleach.
Are weighted swaddles safe?
Yes! In fact, Dreamland Baby was developed in partnership with pediatricians, pulmonologists, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants. You can learn more about safety in this clinical study, HERE, that finds newborns significantly increase calm feelings, and improve sleep patterns when using a baby weighted sleep sack.
Do sleep swaddles help babies sleep better?
Our weighted swaddle sack is specifically designed to help baby sleep better. Our CoverCalm® Technology ensures that the gentle weight is evenly distributed from shoulder to toes. As a result, baby will be able to fall asleep faster and sleep in longer stretches.
Why weighted swaddles for newborns?
Most newborns love being swaddled, so a weighted sleep sack baby can wear and be swaddled in at the same time is a perfect combo for relaxation and comfort.
92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- APAshley P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes7 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 out of 5 starsMagical sleep
Our baby loves this swaddle. He was immediately comforted by this weighted sack.DBDreamland Baby6 minutes ago
Thank you for the kind review!
- SSableBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoYesterdayBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
We ordered ours from Amazon and used it for the first time this evening and my 16 month old who usually takes over an hour to get to sleep was asleep within 15 minutes definitely recommend so thank you dreamland babyDBDreamland BabyYesterday
Yay! That's a great improvement!
- MBMorgan B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesYesterdayBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful purchase!
I’ve had the swaddle weighted sleep sack and the large sleep sack and let me tell you, my baby loves it! I was so excited to get the green one for her! They responded to my emails very quickly, they made sure I was a happy customer and they went above and beyond for my little girl! Thank you dreamland! She loves her sleep sacks anytime she sleeps!DBDreamland BabyYesterday
We're so happy you and your baby love our products!
- OSOlga S.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsLife IS a dream with your product
Although my daughter can't tell me yet how well she sleeps, I can assume that she sleeps like a dream! We started with Dreamland Baby around 2 months old with the weighted swaddle, moved into the Dream Weighted Transition Swaddle at 3 months old, and by 4 months old she was fully in her sleep sack, sleeping through the night. She is now 10.5 months old and in the LG option because she's a TALL girl. We couldn't be more happy with the quality of the products, the quality of the customer service, and the quality of everyone's sleep. Thank you Dreamland Baby for your exceptional array of product. We are your customers for as far as you'll take us!DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
Yay! We are so happy to have you as a customer!
- EAEmma A.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No2 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best!
We tried every sleep sack out there for our baby girl...we held off on this one because it was the most expensive but lo and behold, it was the one that was worth it! Within a couple nights she stopped getting upset when being swaddled and slept (slightly) longer stretches. Two months later and she came to LOVE it. Even loved laying in it while awake lol! And I sooo appreciate the transition feature now that she is rollingDBDreamland Baby2 days ago
What a cutie!