Dream Weighted Sleep Sack 2.5 TOG
Our patent-pending Dream Weighted Sleep Sack 2.5 TOG is the perfect sleep solution to utilize during the cooler months. This 100% cotton sack is breathable to help with temperature regulation. It features our unique CoverCalm® Technology, even weight distribution from your baby’s shoulders to toes to help them feel calm, fall asleep faster, and stay asleep longer.
Designed with dual zippers for fuss-free diaper changes and gentle weight so your baby can safely roll, sit or stand while still getting the hug-like benefits! Your little one will love the soft, soothing feel (and you’ll love the extra sleep!) as they safely make their way to Dreamland.
Don't forget to add your matching PJ's!
This sleep sack is a 2.5 TOG, perfect for 61 to 68 °F or 16 to 20 °C.
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
Reversible neckline designed for tummy sleepers
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature control regulation
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
Gentle weight is located on the front (or top) of the sack only and will not restrict movement, so your baby can safely roll, sit or stand
This sleep sack is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
Pairs perfectly with
Dream Weighted Sleep Sack
Evenly distributed weight from your baby’s shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low if needed, do not bleach.
Are weighted sleep sacks for babies safe?
The benefit of a sleep sack is that they are a comfortable and safe alternative to blankets, which should never be used in a crib. Learn more about sleep sack safety here!
When can you start using a weighted sleep sack?
Our weighted sleep sacks are designed for newborns through toddlerhood. Once your baby starts rolling over on its own or is breaking free of the swaddle, it's a good idea to introduce the sleep sack. Be sure to review or size chart to determine the best time to size up. Learn more about the right time to use a sleep sack here!
What does a weighted sleep sack do?
Sleep sacks help regulate your infant's body temperature, which keeps them from being too cold or too hot and makes their sleep just right! A weighted sleep sack goes one step further by applying gentle pressure that helps your baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Read more about the purposes of weighted sleep sacks here!
- 92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
- 100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- APAshley P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes7 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 out of 5 starsMagical sleep
Our baby loves this swaddle. He was immediately comforted by this weighted sack.DBDreamland Baby5 minutes ago
Thank you for the kind review!
- SSableBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoYesterdayBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
We ordered ours from Amazon and used it for the first time this evening and my 16 month old who usually takes over an hour to get to sleep was asleep within 15 minutes definitely recommend so thank you dreamland babyDBDreamland BabyYesterday
Yay! That's a great improvement!
- MBMorgan B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesYesterdayBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful purchase!
I’ve had the swaddle weighted sleep sack and the large sleep sack and let me tell you, my baby loves it! I was so excited to get the green one for her! They responded to my emails very quickly, they made sure I was a happy customer and they went above and beyond for my little girl! Thank you dreamland! She loves her sleep sacks anytime she sleeps!DBDreamland BabyYesterday
We're so happy you and your baby love our products!
- OSOlga S.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsLife IS a dream with your product
Although my daughter can't tell me yet how well she sleeps, I can assume that she sleeps like a dream! We started with Dreamland Baby around 2 months old with the weighted swaddle, moved into the Dream Weighted Transition Swaddle at 3 months old, and by 4 months old she was fully in her sleep sack, sleeping through the night. She is now 10.5 months old and in the LG option because she's a TALL girl. We couldn't be more happy with the quality of the products, the quality of the customer service, and the quality of everyone's sleep. Thank you Dreamland Baby for your exceptional array of product. We are your customers for as far as you'll take us!DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
Yay! We are so happy to have you as a customer!
- EAEmma A.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No2 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best!
We tried every sleep sack out there for our baby girl...we held off on this one because it was the most expensive but lo and behold, it was the one that was worth it! Within a couple nights she stopped getting upset when being swaddled and slept (slightly) longer stretches. Two months later and she came to LOVE it. Even loved laying in it while awake lol! And I sooo appreciate the transition feature now that she is rollingDBDreamland Baby2 days ago
What a cutie!